North Bay Canoe Club Position: Adult Paddling Instructors
Position: Adult Paddling Instructors
- Provide positive, fun and safe environment for adult participants
- On water and on land supervision and instruction
- Provide opportunities for adults to learn new skills and become proficient in various boats and or SUP.
- Assist Head Coach with development of Adult Coach Programming, including making necessary changes to ensure the needs of participants are adequately being met.
- Must have canoe/kayak experience (sprint experience is considered an asset but not required)
- Minimum 16 years of age
- CKC Community Coach Certification (can be completed after hiring)
- Entry Level Competitive Coach (ELCC) would be preferred
- ORCKA or other certification would be considered
- Dragon boat experience would be an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with adult paddlers
- CPR, Standard First Aid certification
- Pleasure craft operator card
- Acceptable criminal background check
- Bilingualism is an asset but not required
Application deadline: February 28th, 2022
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005), the North Bay Canoe Club will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you require disability-related accommodations, please inform us at the time of application. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.